Have You Been
Naughty Or Nice?
You know I have lots of children who worry every year about wether they made the nice or naughty list... I don't think that children should worry because if you have been good all year you will know it and so will I.
Top ten ways to make the Naughty list
- Shoving toys and stuff under the bad instead of putting it away.
- Not doing homework or practicing lessons.
- Trying to find hidden Christmas presents.
- Stretching your Christmas stocking so it holds more.
- Teasing anyone especially brothers and sisters.
- "Forgetting" to feed your pets.
- Not doing your chores.
- Talking back to your Mom or Dad (or teachers).
- Putting out milk for Santa Claus that's seven days beyond the expiration date.
- Hitting, biting, throwing, spitting, or hurting anyone in any way.
Top ten ways to make the Nice list
- Let someone else have the last piece.
- Recycle your aluminum, paper, plastic and glass.
- Share the TV remote.
- Volunteer to do a chore everyday.
- Refill the ice cube trays.
- Get your pet from an animal shelter.
- Give your little brother or sister the foul ball at a baseball game.
- Be nice for no reason to someone you do not know.
- Volunteer to help the needy other than at Christmas.
- Tell your Mom and Dad you love them every day.