Things To Do With Snow
I would like to share some wonderful projects with you.
Make a snowflake
This is a craft that you can do with your kids. Fold a round white doily into eighths and cut assorted shapes into all three sides of the shape. You could use silver doilies for a more formal or shimmering look. Everyones will look different.
OPTIONAL: Paint white glue over entire snowflake and then roll in irridisant glitter.
Make a snowy candle
Ingredients: basic candle, tall 2lb, coffee can, washing detergent powder, egg beater, paraffin, cornstarch and some kind of a utensil for applying. When you have all your ingredients ready then this what you need to do.
- Melt paraffin in the coffee can over the stove burner.
- Once the paraffin has melted add one T. of cornstarch per pound of wax.
- For added whiteness, add one T.of washing powder per poind of wax at anytime during the whipping.
- Start whipping the wax as soon as the skim forms on its surface. The faster you beat the mixture the fluffier the wax.
- Once the mixture is frothy you can dab in on the candle.
Make a snow angel
Lay down on your back in the snow and wave your arms and legs back and forth and up and down. Get up and you will have a snow angel in your yard.
Make Snow cones
Pour asst. juices over fresh fallen snow. Tasty!
Paint the tips of tree branches with this mixture, it will harden. 2 cups of ivory snow detergent and 1/2 cup of water, beat this mixture with a electric mixer.